Realistic 2WD truck delivers the optimal combination of style and performance for the perfect introduction to R/C trucking.
The OUTLAW RAMPAGE brings a new dimension to R/C cars; incorporating real truck components in a 2WD scale truck. With a new chassis designed from the ground up, the underbody features double wishbone suspension on the front with a link system suspension on the rear in combination with the long stroke of high volume aerating oil shocks to deliver a standard of performance worthy of a 2WD trophy truck. Heavy-duty drive system realizes high durability and reliability and is designed to handle high loads with its 32-pitch module counter gear and diff gear and slipper clutch to manage sudden load changes from jump landings etc. With a power center combination consisting of the newly developed ‘G15’ brushed motor and large capacity Vortex WP Brush ESC 45A, the dynamic performance of the OUTLAW RAMPAGE is matched by its stunning 1970-80’s trophy truck style with pre-cut and painted body with decals applied. Whether it’s the rough road or no road at all, the OUTLAW RAMPAGE puts the ultimate trucking experience in your hands.
- Add 4 x AA size batteries for the transmitter and charge the battery for the chassis and this factory assembled Readyset is set for action.
- Steering mechanism with slider system makes efficient use of narrow space and is easy to assemble/disassemble by connecting the ball link.
- Front bumper features 3-piece structure that protects the chassis from hard impact.
- All screws are hex type for easier maintenance.
- Newly developed 15-turn ‘G15’ brushed motor delivers high torque output characteristics.
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied recreates the image of ’70’s -’80’s trophy trucks.
- Optional LED light unit (for 2 light：No.97054-2、for 4 light：No.97054-4) can be easily installed.
- Includes 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter. Features throttle endpoint and steering dual rate setting.
- Equipped with Vortex WP Brush 45A ESC that boasts a maximum continuous current of 45A.
- Length 555mm (with body)
- Width 262mm (with body)
- Height 231mm (with body)
- Wheelbase 335mm
- Tread (F/R) 204mm/204mm
- Tires (F/R interchangeable) φ108×38mm
- Gear Ratio 12.65 : 1
- Motor 15 turn 540 type (G15 motor)
- Weight 2,000g approx.
Ready Set Contents
- Pre-assembled chassis installed with R/C unit
- Factory finished body with coloring and printed
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- TEAM ORION VORTEX WP Brush 45A ESC
- G15 brushed motor
- 7.2V-1800 Ni-MH battery
- AC Charger
- Hex wrench
- Cross wrench
Required for Operation
- 4 x AA-size batteries for transmitter