MFA917D Multiratio Motor/Gearbox (RE140) Motor
The unit operates on 1.5 - 3v (917D & 917D/A, also with higher torque motor 920D & 920D/A), or 12-24v (927D & 927D/A) D.C. power sources, either battery or suitable transformer. Its simple versatile design and sturdy construction make it suitable for a host of uses from powering models and robots to teaching the principles of mechanics. Current consumption depends on eventual load but is within the range 0.2 to 0.8n amps.
The output shaft is 3mm diameter.
* PROVIDES 6 DIFFERENT RATIOS AND 18 SPEEDS.
* RUGGEDAND COMPACT DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION.
* IDEAL FORMODELS, CDT (CRAFT,DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY) PROJECTS.
* OPERATES FROM 1.5 - 3v (RE140 &, WITH THE HIGHER TORQUE MOTOR,RE280)
AND 12 - 24v (RE280/1) D.C.SUPPLIES.
* EXTENSIVE RANGE OF ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE.