OM4145A Daimler ROE Grimsby Cleethorpes Transport, 8 Humberston - 1:76
Grimsby Cleethorpes Transport Joint Committee was formed in 1957 from the amalgamation of Grimsby Corporation Transport (established in 1925) and Cleethorpes Corporation Transport (established in 1930). The two corporations had run a number of joint routes prior to amalgamation.
The livery chosen by the joint committee was dark blue and cream, compared with the deep maroon and cream used by Grimsby and the grey and blue of Cleethorpes. The fleet livery was changed in 1981 to caramel and cream and again in 1988 to orange and white.
In accordance with government requirements the company became a limited company in 1986, which was acquired by Stagecoach in 1993 after which the livery became Stagecoach white and orange with red and blue chevron stripes.
OM41415 is a Dual Destination Model:
A detailed scale model for the adult collector. Not suitable for children under 14 years.