NR-P427 C. E. Gardner Coal Merchant 7 – Plank Wagon
The coal merchant C. E. Gardner of 70 Queens Road, Norwich commenced business around 1927. In 1935 the coal merchant purchased new wagons from Gloucester Railway Carriage and Wagon Company, one of these wagons has been replicated above. Number 306 was the last wagon of six to be purchased by the GRC&W Co.
The wagon features a red body and black ironwork. The text is bold white lettering shaded black which proudly displays the Gardner name. The model also includes the extra detail of printed owner plates on the sole bar.
There are no reviews yet.