Scale(s): 1:76 Scale, OO Scale
Built in 1961 by Newton Chambers, these unusual looking coaches were designed to carry up to 6 cars per coach (4 on the upper deck and 2 in the well between the bogies) with a maximum weight of 12 tons.
The coaches were fitted with vacuum brakes and steam pipes for heating and were mostly used on the overnight runs to Scotland.
- Finely Applied Livery Details
- NEM Couplings
- Early/late rooflight arrangement
- Steam/dual heating parts
- Vacuum/dual braking parts
- Fine bogie/underframe detail
- Authentic livery differences between vehicles in each pack