This wagon, built as part of a batch of six in August 1906, would have spent most of its life traveling between Highbury Vale goods yard near Finsbury Park and Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire via either the Great Northern Railway or the Midland Railway. The wagon is painted in a livery belonging to Lowe & Warwick.
Item Length – Without Packaging (cm)
1:76 Scale 00 Gauge
Minimum Curve (mm)