Revell 36142 Yellowish Olive (Matt) – 18ml Acrylic Pot
The popular Aqua Color colors are now available in all 88 shades. The model maker no longer has to make compromises and can fall back on this acrylic color system for all of his color requests.
The advantages of this
paint system: Revell Aqua Color paints in completely new 18 ml containers can be ideally processed:
– Paints can be diluted with water
– Paints have a mild odor
– Paints are non-flammable
– Paints contain practically no organic solvents
– 88 different colors
– Colors can be mixed with one another
– The color is completely dry after 2 to 3 hours
– A color can be painted over after an hour, ie 6 times faster than with the enamel color colors
– The new colors and the existing enamel colors (14ml) can be painted over each other without any problems after the drying time has been observed, but not mixed with each other.
The paint is also suitable for airbrushing. The following must be observed:
– The paint must not be diluted too much
– Dilute a maximum of 20 to 25% with water
– It is best to dilute the paint with Aqua Color Mix. This also serves as a retardant and prevents too rapid drying of the ink in the gun
– Immediately clean the spray gun with water after use
– If the paint is already dry, the spray gun can also be cleaned with Airbrush Clean or Aqua Color Clean with for processing the brush:
– The colors are spreadable
– Smooth surfaces after brushing – almost as good as the airbrushing
– End result absolutely comparable to the Email-Color paints
– Exceptionally good results with a paint brush
There are no reviews yet.