Only requires four AA-size batteries!
Nothing stands in the way of the Monster Tracker as it clears jumps and gaps in the road with ease, leaving everything behind in a trail of dust. The pickup truck body rides high and proud in true American style on tires that are big and wide, just like the country of its birth. Power over and through fields with this affordable monster truck that is built tough for carefree excitement. A one-touch hatch allows the chassis to be easily accessed for battery changes. The dust-proof radio box and diff gear case combine with break-resistant flexible resin material so in the rare event of a breakage, easy replacement and assembly provide beginners with peace of mind. Simply insert 4 x AA-size batteries (sold separately) in the transmitter and charge the battery for the chassis and this factory-assembled Readyset truck is ready to rumble. Start your R/C journey on the right track with the Monster Tracker!
- Newly designed gear box eliminate need for messy backlash adjustment.
- Factory assembled Readyset only requires charging the chassis battery and inclusion of four AA-size alkaline batteries (sold separately) for the transmitter.
- Includes new 2.4GHz Syncro KT-232P transmitter.
- Precision modules on differential gear realize high durability.
- Fixed length sus arms eliminate need for precision adjustment of alignment.
- Newly designed servo saver protects the servo from crash impact and improves steering feel.
- Factory assembled pickup truck body is finished with a cool neon accent on a grey camouflage base color.
- Strong bumpers on front and rear protect the chassis and body from crash damage.
- Double wishbone suspension combines with coil-over shocks on all four wheels and threaded spring pre-load adjusters for chassis height for dynamic suspension range.
- The battery pack is easily accessed with one-touch opening of the hatch for fast battery changes, without the need to remove the body.
- Wide, large-diameter “Terra” tires dominate any running surface, including sand, dirt, grass and asphalt.
- The powerful 540-class motor of the Monster Tracker can be installed/uninstalled by loosening four screws. Equipped with a very durable gear differential for minimal maintenance.
- Includes 2.4 GHz Syncro KT–232P transmitter that automatically manages frequency bands. Features adjustable trim, reverse and steering dual rate.
- Readyset features KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 7.2V-2200mAh Ni-MH battery and Delta Peak USB Charger (with Super Plug).
- Compatible with a wide range of optional parts for the Sand Master.
- Factory assembled chassis with built in R/C unit
- Factory finished body with decals applied
- Syncro KT–232P transmitter
- Cross Wrench
- Delta Peak USB Charger
- 2200 NiMH battery
- Instruction manual
- 4 x AA size batteries for transmitter
- Length 410mm
- Width 300mm
- Height 175mm
- Wheelbase 270mm
- Tread (F/R) 230mm/230mm
- Tires (F & R) φ110×70mm
- Gear Ratio 11.27:1
- Motor G22
- Weight 1900g (approx.)